Thursday 3 January 2013

Birthday wish list!

With my birthday just around the corner (8th January- don't forget!), I thought I should do a post on my oh-so-materialistic, designer whore, rich kid from The Hamptons, spoilt brat wish list. These are all things I doubt I will ever get unless I make it to my ultimate career goal of becoming the next Editor of Vogue or a PR for Burberry... 



Dolce & Gabbana Sicily bag, £1855.00


Burberry medium Orchard in grainy leather, £995.00


Alexander McQueen mini dress, £650.00

Alexander Wang iPad case, £365



Charlotte Olympia dolly pumps, £625


Visionaire 37 Vreeland Memos, £200


Dolce & Gabbana belt, £2190.00


And last but not least, Lana Del Rey's face.


Pretty obvious I won't be getting any of this stuff, but you should always remember: A girl can dream.

Marium x

No comments:

Post a Comment